کارگاه نگارش حقوقی
Duration: 10-12 sessions
Professor: Ramin Khedmatgozar
Your ability to write clearly and correctly is the basis upon which clients will assess your professional ability. Lawyers must master accurate legal writing to progress their careers. Every document you write should demonstrate that you are a professional, clearheaded, knowledgeable and accurate lawyer - just the type that clients want to deal with.
You have to acquire necessary legal writing skills in order to apply and present the law you have learnt to different scenarios. Take this course to develop these skills and to learn the essential techniques that will help you tackle any legal writing task in your academic and professional life.
What you will learn
- How to approach legal writing tasks
- Rules of good legal writing
- Learn how to write in plain English
- Understand outlining and structuring of documents
- Learn effective research methods
- Understand manner of citation and references
- Editing and reviewing documents